Everyone is unique. We all think – and work – differently. Some people are good with words, and others, numbers. The same might be true when it comes to planning and managing our finances. But however different our approaches might be, we probably all have similar goals for our money.
Whichever way you come at it, it’s important to think about your financial goals and what you would like to achieve with your money. This is especially true if you have other people who rely on your income. This is where we come in. As professional financial advisers, we can make this job easier and add real value when it comes to protecting your family, investing wisely, moving home or planning for a comfortable retirement.
Getting to know you
When advising you about your finances we want to understand you – not your money. We’ll take the time to find out where you’ve come from, where you are now and where you would like to be in the future. Together, we can design a plan to help you better manage your financial affairs, save tax efficiently for retirement, and ultimately achieve your financial goals – whether short, or longer-term.
Ensuring contingency along the way
Throughout your life, you’ll need to find answers to many different financial questions:
- how much should we offer on a new house?
- when can we buy a new car?
- what’s our holiday budget?
- shall we start our own business?
- can we help fund our children’s education?
- can we support our children with their wedding costs and house deposits?
- can we make our money work harder and smarter?
- when can we retire and how much will we need to support our lifestyle?
- when we’re no longer here, who would we want to benefit from the wealth we’ve created?
- We can help you answer these questions and make the right decisions to benefit you and your loved ones now and in the long run.
Planning for the unexpected
Not everything in life is straightforward and things don’t always go to plan. We can help you prepare for the unexpected and put in place some financial safety nets in case anything happens to impact your family or disrupt your plans. Think about:
- whether your family could cope financially if either you or your spouse/partner died?
- how much income you would have if you were taken seriously ill and couldn’t work?
- whether your business would survive without you or your key people?
how your lifestyle may change if you had an accident and couldn’t do the things you do today?
- By getting to know your priorities and goals and understanding the bigger picture, we can piece together a plan to ensure the things that matter to you most – your family, income, business, or maybe all three – are protected leaving you on track to achieve your financial goals.
For more information on how we can help you create and achieve your financial plan, please get in touch.